WHAT DID WE ACHIEVE IN 2015?
Doubled the number of veterans, active-duty service members, and military families served.
- 6 retreats, including our first for Student Veterans
- 2 songwriting workshops, at WAMFest Words & Music Festival and Walter Reed National Military Medical Center
- 2 SW:S concerts open to the public
- A performance at San Antonio Spurs Military Night
Continued to enrich our program.
- Debuted our Creativity Calling teleclass with former retreat participants
- Increased the number of SW:S alums serving as staff and peer support
- SW:S honored as a featured program at the International Trauma Conference (Boston)
- Completed our SongwritingWith:Soldiers Manual, critical to expanding the program
- Added new Board Members!
How did we achieve so much? It’s simple. COLLABORATION.
None of this is possible without your belief in SongwritingWith:Soldiers. We are so grateful for your support.